Photos and videos needs more space to store it on your iPhone. When your iPhone is getting slower, there may be too many videos and photos in your iPhone storage. To makes your iPhone get faster in operation, you should delete your collection. This situation often happens in the old version of iPhone.
The newer iPhone versions are equipped with large amount of memory and storage space. This way, the users of newest version of iPhone will never experience low on storage. But, if you are the users of old version of iPhone, you must clean out the photo library to free up the storage space.
If you want to get a lot space on your iPhone in hurry, you can delete certain photos and videos at once. But, the problem is Apple does not offer “Select All” option to clean out your library quickly. You need to tick the photos and videos one by one to delete it. Here we present the smart way to delete all photos and videos on your iPhone at once.
- Open Photos App on your device.
- Click on Albums. It is available at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on All photos. You can find this option in My Albums group. But, if you do not use iCloud to back up your files, this option is called as Camera Roll.
- Click on Select.
- Tap the bottom photo. Without lifting the finger, you can drag it to the left followed by dragging it up to the top of tittle bar. The finger that is used to drag it should end up on the clock in the top right corner of your screen.
- The process above may take a while. If you have a lot pictures in your album, it will last longer. The screen will show how many photos are selected.
- When the process of selecting are finished, you can tap the trash icon which is available in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Confirm if you want to delete the photos. It will show ho many photos that will be deleted. The option is entitled “Delete NN Items”. The letter NN refers to the total numbers of picture that you want to delete.
After deleting your photo, the photos will be removed to Recently Deleted folder. If you do not do anything with this folder, iPhone will delete it permanently within 30 days. If you want to reclaim the space on your iPhone immediately, you have to make this folder empty.
As the iPhone users, managing your storage is not enough. You need to manage iPhone’s data usage. This way, you can save the mobile data especially when you do not purchase the unlimited data plan.